Published by National Geographic Under the Stars
- Study Material ECE. Electrical Engineering (EE) Study Material EE. Mechanical Engineering (ME) ACE Academy Study Material – Click Here. SK Mondal Study Material – Click Here. Engineering Mathematics (All Branches) Click Here to Download. IES/ESE 2021 Syllabus for All Branches.
- Book one: The Nebula Secret. Cruz Coronado applies to attend an exclusive school for explorers, the Explorer Academy, where his mother worked before dying in a mysterious lab accident. Plunged into a world of critical missions and code breaking, the 12-year-old embarks on a global hunt for a secret formula that could reveal his hidden past.
- Watch: Learn about the series. Adventure, danger, and a thrilling global mission await Cruz Coronado at the Explorer Academy, where he and 23 other kids from around the globe will train to become the next generation of great explorers. But in addition to making new friends and attending cool classes, Cruz must also unlock clues to his family.
Mar 19, 2019 Download Explorer Academy The Falcon s Feather Book 2 Books now! Available in PDF, EPUB, Mobi Format. Available in PDF, EPUB, Mobi Format. It's an adventure of a lifetime when Cruz Coronado sets sail for the shores of Iceland and Norway aboard the Explorer Academy ship to continue his studies at sea.
Summary: Cole is excited to have been accepted into the elite Explorer Academy, not only because he wants to be an explorer, but because his mother worked there before dying in a mysterious accident when Cole was five years old. The night before he leaves his home in Hawaii, a man tries to drown him while he’s surfing. On his trip to Washington, D.C. and during his first weeks at the Academy, Cole feels like he’s being followed, and he receives clandestine messages that he should leave. When a hacker disrupts an important simulation that Cole’s team is participating in, he’s accused of the sabotage and expelled from school. Heartbroken, he and his aunt (a member of the Academy’s faculty) set out to prove his innocence. Their investigation reveals not only the real culprit, but important clues about his mother’s death and the people who want Cole out of the school–or worse. Readers can look forward to the exciting sequel coming out in March 2019. Includes “The Truth Behind the Fiction” section that tells about real-life explorers and some of the technology they use. 208 pages; grades 3-7.
Explorer Academy Pdf Free Download Windows 10
Pros: An exciting page-turner with plenty of color illustrations that will appeal to both reluctant and avid readers. This is the first book in a new imprint from National Geographic called Under the Stars that creates fictional stories based on real-life National Geographic explorers.
Pdf Free Download Windows 10
Cons: There’s definitely some need for suspension of disbelief. Also (spoiler alert): the librarian turns out to be the bad guy.
- Author : Trudi Trueit
- Release Date : 19 March 2019
- Publisher : National Geographic Books
- Categories : Juvenile Fiction
- Pages : 208 pages
- ISBN 13 : 9781426333064
- ISBN 10 : 1426333064
- Format : PDF, ePUB, KF8, PDB, MOBI, AZW
Pdf Free Download For Windows 7
Synopsis : Explorer Academy The Falcon s Feather Book 2 written by Trudi Trueit, published by National Geographic Books which was released on 19 March 2019. Download Explorer Academy The Falcon s Feather Book 2 Books now! Available in PDF, EPUB, Mobi Format.It's an adventure of a lifetime when Cruz Coronado sets sail for the shores of Iceland and Norway aboard the Explorer Academy ship to continue his studies at sea. But, things take a turn while exploring the icy north, when he embarks on a dangerous mission to uncover the first piece of an important puzzle his mother left behind. In the exciting follow-up to The Nebula Secret in the 7-book Explorer Academy series, Cruz, Sailor, and Emmett, along with their new ally Bryndis, embark on their first globe-trotting mission aboard the ship Orion. Cruz jumps right back into school and starts using the latest technology in submersible underwater dives, but is soon reminded of the dangers of exploration when his equipment fails and he almost drowns. Determined to keep his eyes on the prize, Cruz sneaks away to try to find answers, but unknowingly lures his friends into bigger trouble. When a friend of Cruz's mom meets an untimely end, Cruz's luck really seems about to run out and the questions multiply. What does the message mean? Where will it lead? Who is following him? And why? This captivating book is the sequel every Explorer Academy fan is waiting to read!