The name 'Andrew' (Gr., andreia, manhood, or valour), like other Greek names, appears to have been common among the Jews from the second or third century B.C. Andrew, the Apostle, son of Jonah, or John (Matthew 16:17; John 1:42), was born in Bethsaida of Galilee. Andrew definition, one of the 12 apostles of Jesus. Mark 3:18; John 1:40–42. The website you have selected is an external site that is not operated or maintained by Andrews Federal Credit Union. Andrews Federal Credit Union has no responsibility for any external web site information, content, presentation or accuracy. 2.4m Followers, 442 Following, 353 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Andrew Davila (@andrewdavila). Say Hello To Our New Advanced Card Care Center. Introducing Assistance Beyond Regular Hours! We are here for the long haul, and we are humbled to have served our friends since 1975. Find a Location.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web